Thursday, October 23, 2008

In the Eye of the Beholder


Nathan was having a fun drink made of red juice mixed with some pop--served up in a special cup with a straw, too. As he was enjoying his treat, I looked down to see that he'd taken the cap & straw off, and was blowing a lovely red splatter design all over my kitchen floor and its bordering carpet. Surprised at my frustration, he retorted an indignant "Mamaaaa, I was blowin' art on the floor!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to see it through their eyes, but it sure doesn't make the stain any easier to clean up.

Willow and Sprout said...

So, I'm all for open-ended free form art and all, but oh man! His reasoning power is tremendous though!

Anonymous said...

Obviously! :o)

Blessedw5mom said...

A budding Picasso? Did you get pictures?

Kara Jo said...

No pics...it wasn't until after I started wiping it up that he told me it was art!