An honest glimpse into the journey of one Christ-follower and her family. Leaving a legacy and hoping it is one that points to God despite mistakes and imperfections!
I think we might be alone here in blog world today:)
Yesterday was a perfect day to buzz hair outside! I can't believe how long I did it in the bathroom before I learned how easy the clean-up is if you cut hair outside! Just let the wind blow it away........
4 comments:
I think we might be alone here in blog world today:)
Yesterday was a perfect day to buzz hair outside! I can't believe how long I did it in the bathroom before I learned how easy the clean-up is if you cut hair outside! Just let the wind blow it away........
I think you're right, Lauralynn.
And Amen to haircutting outside!
lzbLOVE the picture! What a great face.
I love the face too!
Post a Comment