An honest glimpse into the journey of one Christ-follower and her family. Leaving a legacy and hoping it is one that points to God despite mistakes and imperfections!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
A New Soul
Look who's here!
Courtney Jo Prestrud Born 9:10pm, February 17, 2009
Kara did so great, everybody! What a woman! And to see Daddy with his newest princess was beautiful. I'll never forget Courtney's entry into this world. Love to you all, sweet Prestruds.
WOO HOO!!!! Yay that you were able to post pics so quickly!! Bummed to have missed the hospital visit - REALLY wanted to share that with you... but didn't want to bring any flu germs with me. Love you guys SO much and celebrating this beautiful new addition to our immediate family in Christ...
Congrats on your sweet little girl! Jen filled me in and said things went well - you're amazing! Joey and I look forward to meeting Courtney this spring! (Jamie)
19 comments:
A Girl!
I never would have guessed it!
How Fun!
Hope the labor went well:)
Congratulations~
Oh you're right, she DOES look like Emily! Ooooh she's sooo sweet! Wish I could be there.
I told Ivy that her and Courtney share a middle name and also that they are water babies. :)
Kara did so great, everybody! What a woman! And to see Daddy with his newest princess was beautiful. I'll never forget Courtney's entry into this world. Love to you all, sweet Prestruds.
YAY!!! Congratulations to the newbie and the parentals!! She is perfect and I am thanking God today for Courtney Jo! :)
Welcome, Courtney Jo, you are loved and wanted and blessed to be born into such a super family. Congratulations Prestruds. Yeah.
I see too that her Auntie Bria got home just in time.
God is good.
Oh! Congratulations to you and your family! So happy for you!
Excellent choice for a middle name I might add.
Love,
Kristi Jo Noser.
Congratulations! I hope the experience was all that you wanted it to be. Welcome to the world Courtney Jo!
Abby
Oh! Horray!!!!!
Welcome Courtney!
She is beautiful!
Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful gem! I can't wait to meet Courtney!
Congratulations!!! She is so cute!
Congratulations, what a joy and a blessing!
WOO HOO!!!! Yay that you were able to post pics so quickly!! Bummed to have missed the hospital visit - REALLY wanted to share that with you... but didn't want to bring any flu germs with me. Love you guys SO much and celebrating this beautiful new addition to our immediate family in Christ...
We are so excited for all of you! She is a beautiful little girl. Hope you are getting some sleep!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
She's SO beautiful! Congratulations! It sounds like everything went just like you wanted! I'm so happy for you all!
Congrats on your sweet little girl! Jen filled me in and said things went well - you're amazing! Joey and I look forward to meeting Courtney this spring! (Jamie)
Congratulations! What a BEAUTIFUL doll. We are very happy for you, and are looking forward to meeting Courtney Jo.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment